Brain Teaser Quiz #4
1. Bill's height is six feet and he's an assistant at a butcher's shop. He wears size 9 and a half shoes. What does he weigh?
2. What kind of room has no doors or windows?
3. What kind of tree can you carry in your hand?
4. Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
5. Which human invention lets you look right through a wall?
6. What is at the end of a rainbow?
7. If you look at the number on my face, you won't find thirteen anyplace.
8. Which room can no one enter?
9. What is it that is always coming but never arrives?
10. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
(Scroll down for answers)
3. A palm tree
5. A window
6. The letter w
7. A clock
8. A mushroom (again!)
10. A stamp
About Education Cube
Education Cube is an education and learning hub where students and parents can learn about and make contact with businesses and services. Whether you are a parent researching the next step in your child’s learning journey, a student looking to find a swimming coach or math tutor, or an adult looking to upgrade your academic qualifications and professional skills, you can find hundreds of schools, learning centres, and other related information about them here.